Golding & Associates wish to help you, your family and business succeed by removing the administrative burden of doing your own accounting and taxes.
If you just need someone to complete a form for you, we feel you should do it yourself and not ask us so you don’t take our time away from someone who really needs are help.
Finally if you are looking for a “cheaper accountant” then you have come to the wrong Accountant. Golding & Associates gives you the experience of having qualified Accountants you want from a larger firm, but with the personal service, you will only receive from a smaller firm of accountants.
But this does mean we now have implemented strict procedures and requirements from anyone who wishes to instruct us as an Accountant. This is not open to negotiation.
We think it important to give our clients the time they need and specialise in their business, and we know we cannot do this if we have too many clients. Our clients appreciate our prompt services, and we appreciate our clients.
Our services include:
- Full, partial or over-view bookkeeping services
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Strategic Business Advice
- Cloud based Payroll bureau services which you and your staff can access from your mobile device, laptop and PC and know you can go on holiday and still meet deadlines.
- Year end Financial Accounts
- VAT/VAT MOSS/ECSL return submissions
- Company Secretarial Services and Company House filing
- CT600 submission and tax computations
- Ad-hoc general advice including assistance with R&D claims and other specialist tax claims
- Self-Assessment return completion
- Regular discussions about your business